Whether you are pregnant, new to motherhood, or in the thick of the beautiful mess I can help you achieve your athletic goals and start feeling better in your body.
The personalized assessment will include An assessment looking at your biomechanics, posture, and breathing. You will then receive 3-5 exercises (and videos of how to) to address the analysis. This will be done over the course of 1 week (from submission to receiving).
Assessments are based off of my educational background, continuing education, and experience.
- Masters Degree: Exercise Physiology, Strength & Conditioning
- Bachelors Degree: Kinesiology- Exercise Science, minor: Physiology
- Pregnancy & Postpartum Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Pregnancy & Postpartum Athleticism Coach
- Anatomy & Physiology Lab Professor
- Mama of 2